Please review the changes we're making to protect you, our staff, and our community.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 303-485-8888.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Before your appointment, we’ll ask you a series of health screening questions. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, we’ll ask you to delay your appointment.
- Patient forms are available online to limit contact.
- Please don’t bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office.
- Minors and dependants are allowed one person to accompany them.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your car or outside until the time of your appointment.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and don’t remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We’ll check your temperature upon arrival.
- We’ve added an $8 fee per patient, per visit to cover the cost of additional PPE required.
- We’re altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- After every patient, we’ll thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You’ll notice we’ve rearranged our waiting room to abide by social distancing guidelines.
- We’re only allowing one person in the waiting room at a time.
We’re Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!