Meet Dr. Cliff Rogge
Husband, father, and dentist in Longmont.
“I’ve wanted to become a dentist since the eighth grade. I remember wanting to help people and work with my hands. I enjoy talking with people and have always noticed a beautiful smile.
Today, practicing dentistry since 1990 in Longmont, I have created many beautiful smiles and changed many lives. When you are embarrassed to smile, it changes your personality and how people perceive you.
Attending advanced courses in dentistry and using modern equipment allows me to achieve incredible results. I believe dentistry is never fully learned and I am on a lifelong journey of constantly bettering treatment for my patients.”
– Dr. Cliff Rogge, Dentist in Longmont, CO
Credentials and Fun Facts
- Has been selected 10 straight years in Denver’s 5280 Magazine and Consumers Research Council as one of the areas Top Dentists.
- Certified to provide both oral and IV sedation
- Completed a residency program after graduating from dental school to ensure he offers the best dentistry to his patients
- One of the few dentists in Longmont to offer modern technology in his office (CAT Scans, CEREC, computerized bite analysis, etc.)
- Past President of Boulder County Dental Society
- Has been a longtime Longmont resident where he graduated from Skyline High School (where he met his wife)
- Has three children: Shane, Ashlee, and Ryan
- His daughter Ashlee recently graduated from dental school
- Helps the community by coaching and helping underprivileged children get needed dental care
What Can You Expect at Artistic Smiles?
Scroll through our videos and learn more about Dr. Rogge and our practice.
If you’re looking for a dentist in Longmont who provides the best technology with a gentle touch, we’re the dental practice for you!
Everything is HIGH-TECH
From CEREC 3D to lasers, we offer all the computerized technologies available in dentistry.
All in one place
Because of Dr. Rogge's hours of continuing education, we’re able to treat almost everything, including implant placement.
Enjoy our refreshment bar and take a seat in our hygiene massage chairs during your appointment.
Sedation for anxious patients
Dr. Rogge is state certified to provide oral and IV sedation, making your dental visit a dream!
– Richard F., Artistic Smiles Patient
Ready to Meet Dr. Rogge?
Get in touch with Carol and Katie.
They love answering questions.
Not quite sure yet?
Check out more of our life-changing smiles.