Meet Dr. Chris Goldtrap
Your expert Longmont dentist.
“I will not ask others to do what I am not willing to do myself. No job is too small or too big.”
Dr. Robert Christopher Goldtrap was born in Fort Smith, Arkansas in 1970.
He graduated from Southside High School in Fort Smith and attended undergraduate school at Colorado State University, after which he graduated from Arkansas Tech University in 1992. From August 1993 to August 1997, he attended and graduated from the University of Tennessee School of Dentistry.
He entered the U.S. Navy and became commissioned as a lieutenant in June 1997. He attended a general practice residency school at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
Credentials and Fun Facts
- 1992 Bachelor of Science Business Administration in Marketing, Arkansas Tech University, Arkanasas
- 1997 Doctor of Dental Surgery, the University of Tennessee at Memphis, Tennessee
- 1998 General Practice Residency, National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland
- 2007 Air Command and Staff College, by correspondence
- 2009 Air War College, by correspondence
- 2012 Master of Business Administration in International Affairs, John Brown University, Arkansas
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Volunteers as a USA swimming coach and official at swim meets.
- Has five children and says the best days of his life were when each of them was born.
- Loves to spend time outdoors: snow skiing, waterskiing, and hunting.
- Heroes are 911 firefighters or anyone who has given their lives so another could live.
- Dental officer and the 189th Medical Group, Medical Operations Officer in Charge for the 189th Air Lift Wing, Little Rock Air ForceBase, Arkansas.
– Dr. Chris Goldtrap
Dr. Chris Goldtrap's Full Military Experience
Providing high-quality dentistry and serving our country.
Colonel Robert Christopher Goldtrap is a dental officer and the 189th Medical Group, Medical Operations Officer in Charge for the 189th Air Lift Wing, Little Rock Air Force Base, Arkansas. He is responsible for the dental readiness, PH examinations of over 9,000 members, and Chair of Aerospace Medicine and the DAWG.
Colonel Goldtrap became a dental officer in August 1998 for Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point, NC and served until his honorable discharge in June 2000.
He re-commissioned in August 2004 as Officer in Charge of the Dental Department for the 188th Fighter Wing, Air National Guard, Fort Smith, Arkansas. He dually served as the Acting Commander of 188th Medical Group and Dental Commander from 2010-2011.
He was the XO and Dental Commander for the 2009 Guatemala Humanitarian exercise.
In 2013, he transferred to Air Force 920 ASTS reserve unit serving as the Assistant Chief of Dental and serving as a member of the promotion board at Air Force Reserve Personnel Center, Buckley AFB, CO.
He re-commissioned back to Arkansas Air Nation Guard in 2015 as the 189th Medical Operations Squadron Commander were he currently serves today.
Ready to Meet Dr. Goldtrap?
Get in touch with Carol and Katie.
They love answering questions.
Not quite sure yet?
Check out more of our life-changing smiles.