Why Choose Artistic Smiles?
Revolving around your comfort and providing modern dental care are what make our Longmont office different.
Experience the Difference
Discover how Dr. Goldtrap is revolutionizing your traditional dental visit.
My experiences at Artistic Smiles were all positive. I highly recommend this office to everybody.
Laura M. (5-Star Google Review)
I wanted to take a moment to write and let you know how grateful and pleased I am with the recent work Artistic Smiles did to help improve my smile.
Kymberly S. (5-Star Google Review)
Preventative, family, cosmetic, or restorative - whatever dentistry you need, we have you covered.
With his vast experience and profound knowledge, your Longmont, CO dentist caters to your every need while offering a more pleasant and efficient dental experience.
His gentle touch and compassionate nature ensure you’ll receive nothing but superior care.
Whether Dr. Goldtrap is taking away years of pain or giving you the smile of your dreams; you can be sure he’ll change your view of dentistry forever!
Serving the Longmont Community since 1990.
We genuinely value each patient that comes into our practice, and we do our very best to provide you with an experience that exudes passion, empathy, and excellence.
Discover what motivates our team to keep our community smiling.
One-of-a-Kind Dental Technology
- CEREC® Same-Day CrownsWith CEREC® same-day technology, we can manufacture your porcelain crowns and other restorations in just one dental visit! We make this possible by taking digital impressions of your tooth to custom design your restoration and using our in-house milling machine to create it – no repeat appointments required!
- 3D ImagingOur CT Scan 3D Imaging technology is a revolutionary tool that provides our expert dentist with a more accurate and well-rounded view of your mouth. This allows Dr. Goldtrap to catch diseases in the early stages and provides more precise and predictable results when placing dental implants.
- Digital X-RaysDr. Goldtrap can make immediate and more accurate diagnoses with our digital x-rays. These x-rays provide superior clarity and reduce radiation exposure by 75% – making them a safer and environmentally friendly alternative for our patients.
- TekScanThis computerized bite analysis helps Dr. Goldtrap understand your bite in a more precise way. It does so by measuring bite pressure and occlusion to identify where your teeth touch and the strength applied in each place. This allows our doctor to restore balance to your bite and alleviate excess pressure or pain.
- Diagnodent LaserThis laser therapy represents a gentle and harmless solution to help find cavities even before they show up on x-rays. Early cavity detection provides you with many benefits, such as preserving more of your natural tooth’s structure, less invasive treatments, and reducing treatment costs.
- Digital PhotographyDigital photography isn’t anything new but it means we can track actual results of various procedures. Documented this progress allows us to show you how your treatment is going and gives a clear and real perspective of what to expect before having the procedure done.
- Diode Soft Tissue LaserWith the help of diode lasers, we can transform your smile into the beautiful beacon of self-confidence you desire. These lasers allow us to perform gum recontouring to correct a “gummy smile” in one visit and with fast recovery time.
- CarivuThis brilliant technology detects cavities and small cracks on your tooth’s surface before they become bigger and more significant problems. Dr. Goldtrap can use these results to fix small issues in no time.
- Caesy VideosThe Caesy System is a patient education system that empowers with the information you need when selecting a dental treatment. The visual explanations and simple demonstrations will help answer questions you may have.
- Zoom! WhiteningWe use Zoom! Whitening solutions to help our patients achieve their brightest smiles. This modern treatment is performed in-office and requires less than an hour to brighten your teeth up to eight shades.
- Infection ControlThe Healthcare Infection Control Practices and Advisory Committee regulates the latest in personal protection and safety. This committee requires specific steps to be taken in infection control to protect patients. We sterilize to their standards, making sure no cross-contamination or infection occurs!
Dr. Goldtrap proudly serves those in Longmont, Niwot, Boulder, and the surrounding areas in Colorado.